tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] CW tone - Sound on TLF

From: Piotr Tomczak XXX (LD/EMP)
Subject: [Tlf-devel] CW tone - Sound on TLF
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 07:33:55 +0100

Hello...

I am new to the linux (Fedora C3) and to the TLF.

Went through the instalation of both CWDAEMON and TLF.
Some initial tests of the CWDAEMON nad TLF passed with a success.

While using NETCAT with an opiton for sound card the CW play nicely on my
laptop, but when i do try to USE the TLF and enable tone to some freq value
lets say to 800, I do not hear the CW while pressing the F keys.

I did not connect any HW keying interface to the parallel port yet so not sure
if it works or not.

I will appreciate for some help, it would be nice to use the TLF as a simulator.

LA9HFA, SM7YEA
Piotr Tomczak