tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF Improvement Suggestions

From: Nate Bargmann
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF Improvement Suggestions
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 22:22:17 -0500

Speaking of editing.  I've found nothing as simple as CT--simply scroll
up to the incorrect QSO, either arrow or Page Up, make the changes and
hit <Enter> and scroll back down to entry line.  All the while the
cursor stays in the logging screen.   What could be easier?

Dumping a computer logging newbie into vi on FD is a sure way of
getting them to swear off Linux for logging forever.  In my experience,
CT is easy to teach as only a half dozen or so keystrokes need be
memorized.  We keep a cheatsheet with more less used commands next to
the laptop.  Since we operate 1A, our needs are quite simple and CT has
served us well.

73, de Nate >>