tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF update?

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF update?
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 18:29:45 +0100

Hi Olaf,

Am Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:46:52 +0100
schrieb "Olaf Devik" <address@hidden>:

> My copy of tlf has stopped working on my newly updated kubuntu
> machine. I note some discussion on patches, but the last version I
> can find is 0.9.30. Is there an updated version somewhere which I can
> use?

Yes, actual GCC and Glibc does no longer excuse buffer overflows. So
the old tlf version stopped working.

There is a new one in (slow) development. I hope that we have fixed most
problems. But to be honest no extended tests have been run in SSB mode
so far.

Please have a look at
http://www.staff.hs-mittweida.de/~tb/tlf-1.0.0pre4.tar.gz

It is the last version and should work reliable for CW contests.

Please anyone who uses that version give feedback how it goes. If no
severe problems arise I will prepare a new tlf-1.0.0 in next weeks.

73, de Tom DL1JBE.