tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] WARC bands

From: Zilvinas, AUGMA
Subject: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 18:36:11 +0200

Greetings all,

I run tlf in qso mode also for everyday logging. I see the software doesn't show WARC bands in "Worked" window. The bandmap is also affected - I just made a qso with station and it does note become "lower case".

I do understand that the all the focus and efforts are concentrated is made on contesting...
Are there any chances to get these bands 'recognised' in tlf ?
BTW bandswitching via hamlib is working OK.

Just my 2 cents...

73 Zilvinas LY2SS