Re: Two problems with tramp & smb

From: Kai Grossjohann
Subject: Re: Two problems with tramp & smb
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 20:10:38 +0000

> Wouldn't it be worth to be mentioned in the Tramp Manual? I would do
> it, but I'm not so familar with the details.

Okay:

On some versions of Emacs, the variable auto-save-file-name-transforms
contains the directory where Emacs was built.  A workaround is to
manually set the variable to a sane value.

Maybe it could go in the special-problems section.  But the above is
only the answer, not the question.  For the question, maybe Christoph
can say what was the symptom he was seeing?  (What was the error
message, and when did it appear?)

Kai