Preferred way to submit patches?

From: era eriksson
Subject: Preferred way to submit patches?
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 19:28:02 +0000 (UTC)

I did some idle proofreading and have a diff against the current CVS HEAD which
I would like to send somewhere.  Is this mailing list appropriate for such minor
contributions or do you have a bug tracking system where I could submit this?
My edits are very minor, mainly punctuation and word order as well as some
spelling and wording fixes.

If you just want to snatch and apply what I have so far, I have a diff at
<http://porkmail.org/elisp/tramp.cvs/proofreading0.patch> but there is no
changelog or rationale for my changes.  The location is also a Darcs repository
so if you are familiar with the system, you can use Darcs to see my individual
commits to the local version contol system.

I also noticed that Makefile.in still refers to tramp-fish.el instead of
tramp-sh.el -- I don't have a patch but will gladly provide one if it's more
convenient for you than simply fixing it here and now.

Thanks for a hugely, massively useful package!

--
If this were my real .signature, it would suck less.  Well, maybe not.