Re: Enable adb port in tramp adb

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Enable adb port in tramp adb
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 12:42:01 +0100

Ashi <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi, Michael,

Hi Zhongwei,

>> However, this would prevent you from submitting further patches towards
>> Tramp (or Emacs at all). Would you be willing to sign the FSF papers?
>>
> I'm OK with signing this for contributing probably further patches.

Ouch, I forgot to send you the instructions. Please use the template at
<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnulib.git/plain/doc/Copyright/request-assign.future>.

For the packages you intend to contribute, it might be best to mention
EMACS and TRAMP. All changes in Tramp will be merged to Emacs later on.