trans-coord-devel

Re: Make GNUN more user-friendly

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: Re: Make GNUN more user-friendly
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:35:30 +0200

Le vendredi 30 août 2013 à 16:13 +0400, Ineiev a écrit :
> On 08/30/2013 03:31 PM, Thérèse Godefroy wrote:
> > Le vendredi 30 août 2013 à 15:03 +0400, Ineiev a écrit :
> >> I see no reason why it couldn't also make the generated pages
> >> available somewhere.
> >
> > This would be done every hour or so, not when the pages are really
> > needed.
>
> I'm not sure it wouldn't be done faster.

2 seconds for each regeneration + the time it takes to write the command
line once:
~/GNU/www-fr $ ./batch-transvalidate -p philosophy/stallman-kth.fr.po
Then another second to refresh the browser page.

[For batches, I don't use the command line, just a launcher in the
dashboard.]

By the way, I just noticed that the part about committing the validated
batch is at the wrong place. It shouldn't apply to single POs. I just
fixed it (diff attached).

Thérèse