uisp-dev

Re: [Uisp-dev] Bug in uisp?

From: Joakim Arfvidsson
Subject: Re: [Uisp-dev] Bug in uisp?
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 13:33:30 +0100

Hi Matthias,

It's hard to be sure where the problem is... but I am successfully using AVRStudio in Virtual PC, programming many times without this error.

I thought about buying that Keyspan adapter... but it's extremely expensive, and I didn't have any use of mac-style ports.

I have now tried with the latest cvs version of uisp.

I'm also sure that it's not my programmer crashing, since restarting it doesn't help.

So it's uisp or possibly the usb-serial driver... guess I'll have to go pick up another adapter to try.

Thanks,
Joakim