usbb2k-api-dev

Re: [Usbb2k-api-dev] SkypeMate Fedora core 5

From: michel memeteau
Subject: Re: [Usbb2k-api-dev] SkypeMate Fedora core 5
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 14:30:27 +0100

Sorry , I boycott skype , you can contact me on jabber : address@hidden ,

 But I m not sure I can help you , I don't know the status of the skype wrapper , we were more about testing with ekiga , you should hassle the guys at yealink for the sources of their skype mate so it would work on any distro ,

Or get you a real phone ? like a SIP ATA ? No PC required , only 45 $  .....  USB phones are quite useless right now ?