[vile] middle click

From: Mike J Dougherty
Subject: [vile] middle click
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 17:49:13 -0700

OK, this may sound a bit lame, but it's been bugging me for a while...

On Linux and other Unix WM's you can highlight text in an xterm (or other window) and paste it to another xterm (or other window) by clicking the middle mouse button (or if you only have a 2 button mouse, but click both buttons at the same time). I love this feature, and use it a lot. But it seems to be configured incorrectly in my vile. It works as expected when I'm using xvile, but not when I use vile. How can I setup vile to get this working like it does in xvile?

Thanks for your help,
Mike

--
 Mike Dougherty