web-hurd

redefined priorities

From: James Franklin
Subject: redefined priorities
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 06:55:27 -0700

Hi Jeff,
 I've been redefining priorities the last couple of days because I find myself lacking the time to accomplish what I need and wish to get done. The search engine project is going to have to be dropped by me for an indefinite period of time. I am planning on keeping the quick reference guide updated so let me know when you have a home for it and I'll send an updated copy. I reckon I have time for one true project other than work and family life at this time. I am planning to move ahead as I discussed with you at the start of summer with learning to hack the hurd from scratch and keeping a journal as I progress.

Talk to you later
Jim