wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] possible game_events cleanup

From: Yann Dirson
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] possible game_events cleanup
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 17:06:23 +0100

While studying my wesnoth dependency graph[1], I found strange that
config has a dependency on game_events.  It looks like the only real
need is a single call to game_events::get_variable_const(), so I had a
close look at game_envents in the hope of separating variables in
their own file.

The thing that strikes me much in game_events is that
game_events::manager is not a class, but a struct, whose ctor and dtor
deal with variables in the anonymous namespace, instead of using
object members.  The whole thing therefor looks a bit non-reentrant -
is there a particular reason.  Could it be that there was a start of a
move to a full-fledged game_events::manager class, which has not been
completed yet ?

http://ydirson.free.fr/soft/wesnoth/graphs/all.ps

--
Yann Dirson    <address@hidden> |