wesnoth-dev

Re[2]: [Wesnoth-dev] Wiki: to register or not to register?

From: Nils Kneuper
Subject: Re[2]: [Wesnoth-dev] Wiki: to register or not to register?
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:35:22 +0100

Hi,
I also prefer a Wiki where you have to login first. I think all people
that really want to contribute do have an account for the forum or
make themself one. That is often one of the first steps new
contributors take.
I would not like it if there was again a prob with spamming the Wiki.
I think it is quite an easy way to prevent this by an easy login. But
I do not think that there should be too many pages with a very
restricted access.
CU
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic