wesnoth-dev

Re[2]: [Wesnoth-dev] Wiki: to register or not to register?

From: John McNabb
Subject: Re[2]: [Wesnoth-dev] Wiki: to register or not to register?
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:03:22 -0500 (EST)

I also am in favor of having the wiki be based upon registered users.  I
can not think of a single instance of someone who I would want changing
the wiki who is not registered.  Having an open wiki is a detterent to
contibutions from serious people (who don't want their hard work to
randomly be removed0. If someone really wanted one and it wasn't too
difficult, we could have an "open-wiki" section which did not require
registration, but my bet is that it would only get filled with spam.

John aka Darth Fool