wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] A Drakes Faction Proposal

From: James Spencer
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] A Drakes Faction Proposal
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 13:28:01 -0500

On Apr 1, 2005 9:53 PM, David White <address@hidden> wrote:
> I like these proposals, except that I'd like to keep the Saurians as
> chaotic, at least for now. I think a faction which has lawful + chaotic
> units is interesting in itself.

Thanks, and keeping the saurians chaotic is fine with me.

Richard:
-Yes. the Tribalist & Co. could use some work. They've already had
'skirmish' stripped from them but a little more rethinking would be
nice there (skirmish + that movement type + any other ability = too
strong). I like the idea of the draining healer.

maybe:
lv 1: heals + drains, no magic attack

a split lv. 2 (as now):
lv 2: cures + drains

lv 2: heals + drains + something that makes up for the fact he doesn't
have cures.