wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] A Slur

From: James Spencer
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] A Slur
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 12:13:10 -0400

One definition:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slur
"A slur is a symbol in Western musical notation indicating that the
notes it embraces are to be played legato (smoothly). In music for
bowed string instruments, it indicates the notes should be played in
one bow; in music for wind instruments, that the notes should be
played without using the tongue to rearticulate each note. In vocal
music, slurs are usually used to mark notes which are sung to a single
syllable."

Have no fear, I hear the music...

Unfortunately it's the other sort of slur I have on my mind... I slur
you, you slur me... Enough fun for all.

(That's all)