wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] Assistance needed with translation maintenance

From: Susanna Björverud
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Assistance needed with translation maintenance
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:51:39 +0200

Hej allesammans,

Currently we have 26 translations underway, and of these I look after all but catalan, basque and chinese (thanks ettin!). Frankly this is more than I can handle.

I would very much appreciate it if someone would volunteer to take some of this load off my shoulders, especially since I foresee that I will be more busy in a not too far future than I am now.

/Sanna