wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Assistance needed with translation maintenance

From: Nils Kneuper
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Assistance needed with translation maintenance
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 22:04:14 +0100

I would volunteer to help a bit with that task. But I do need some
advice in these things:
a) some advice how to work with cvs-uploads (never done any uploads with cvs)
b) what has to be done when i receive a po-file? complete instructions
welcome (I somehow do know the command msgmerge, but thats it :) )
c) It will take some time, untill I can really start working on it,
because my laptop is in repair at the moment, and most cvs stuff I do
with that one. Maybe a slow start would be good.
Thats it so far about it.
CU
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic