wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Releasing ... problems

From: Jordà Polo
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Releasing ... problems
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 16:31:40 +0200

On Sat, Apr 09, 2005 at 01:13:15PM +0200, Isaac Clerencia wrote:
> There are some problems that should be fixed before release:

I think there is another issue that should be solved before releasing:
asian fonts.

How is it planned? Are we going to support chinese and japanese only
partially?

Some suggested that we should distribute the fonts even if it is in a
different tarball. In this case, we'll also need documentation on how to
enable these translations.