wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] Not really a string freeze

From: Susanna Björverud
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Not really a string freeze
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:27:41 +0200

Hej allesammans,

There has been some bugs found in the 0.9.0 release which seems to indicate that we need to make a quick bug fix release. Now IMO it is not appropriate with a string freeze for such a quick release, but I still intend to rerun update-po a day or 2 before release to give the translators a bit of a chance to translate new strings.

Therefore, if you have any backlog of string changes that were held off due the long string freeze preceding this release, I would urge you to commit them as soon as possible, so that they make it into the pot-files before release.

/Sanna