wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Some Modest Balance Proposals:

From: Richard Kettering
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Some Modest Balance Proposals:
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 03:40:13 -0500

I vote yes to all of these changes, in the form that James/EP proposed them.

I also reiterate my vote to reduce the xp-to-level for the Goblin Knight from 150 to 80 - this will be an especially good thing to pair with these elvish changes, as he would be a good opponent for them to fight against.

Possible names for drain attack: Devour, Consume, Leech, Spirit Siphon ...