wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] towupper

From: General
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] towupper
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 19:00:14 +0100

wchar has raised its head again. This caused some problems for MacOS X previously when multi-language support was added, but I we managed to get around those with a variety of tactics. Now it is back again with towupper.

Now, MacOS X 10.4 is just around the corner so the merit of supporting 10.2.8 comes into question again. Basically, is towupper the first in further wchar type calls, or is it a one off? If a one off then I can try to add a local implementation of it or some fudge code for 10.2.8. If not, then it might not be worth risking stability on 10.3 to fight a running battle...

Any thoughts?

Marcus (Sithrandel)