wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] Fwd: Battle for Wesnoth on our CD ?

From: Isaac Clerencia
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Fwd: Battle for Wesnoth on our CD ?
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 23:06:00 +0200

I have already answered him, something like:

"Sure, it will be great, and anyway BfW is distributed under the GNU GPL
license so you don't need our authorization."

--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es
Work: <address@hidden>   | Debian: <address@hidden>

I am Pierre Fontaine, journalist in charge of the cover CD for Univers Mac, the French equivalent to Macworld.
We'd like to include the downloadable version of Battle for Wesnoth on our CD. Would you agree and authorize us to do so ?
The CD has to be finished really soon, so I'd be really gratefull if you'd answer as fast as you can.

I thank you and look forward for your answer,

Regards,

Pierre Fontaine
Univers Mac - Writer