wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] New project member

From: Nils Kneuper
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] New project member
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 11:05:11 +0200

Nobuhito Okada wrote:

I have both Windows and Linux development enviroments, and I can help
to answer the questions about font problems or something about Asian
languages.

Is it okay for you, to post your email addy (in the form 'okyada AT
gmail DOT com') in the wiki as a reference for questions concerning
asian fonts? Have a look at the page
http://wesnoth.slack.it/?WesnothAsianLanguages . Maybe you could give
some more informations in there and have a look at the other wiki-pages
concerning translations and add the font stuff as needed. Would be good
to have more info in the wiki. This could (hopefully) prevent some font
probs.
Greets,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic