xboard-devel

[XBoard-devel] WinBoard Installer To Test

From: Mark Ioli
Subject: [XBoard-devel] WinBoard Installer To Test
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 22:14:29 -0700

Ok, if you'd like to play with the installer I've been working on, download from

http://home.comcast.net/~chessknight/WinBoard-4.2.7_full.exe

This is set up for testing, so default install directory is WinBoard-4.2.7, not WinBoard, just try it out, lemme know what you think :)

Be careful with the file association part, I made the uninstaller check to see whether the current .pgn/.fen associations correspond to the directory it installed to. If it does, it removes the file associations. So you may want to uncheck those boxes when you run the installer, or export the registry keys from your current install to restore later.

Mark