xboard-devel

Re: [XBoard-devel] Question: bughouse support

From: Mark Ioli
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Question: bughouse support
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:42:04 -0700

Better bughouse support has long been a needed feature for xboard, certainly one we need to get around to. But yes, the current way of doing it is broken because FICS has disabled guest logins via anything other than JavaBoard due to abusive behavior. If you have the time and desire please feel free to work on adding a better native implementation for Bughouse, I believe Tim would need your FSF papers to be submitted first.

Mark

Arun Persaud wrote:
Hi,

got a question about the best way to add some bughouse support, if you not interested in it, just skip this email :) it got a bit longer than I thought, sorry... ;)