xboard-devel

Re: [XBoard-devel] Question: bughouse support

From: APersaud
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Question: bughouse support
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:49:15 -0700

Hi,

> Better bughouse support [...]If you have the time and desire please feel free
> to work
> on adding a
> better native implementation for Bughouse,

I will give it a try, don't have that much time at hand at the moment, so I'll
need probably soms weeks to get it going....

> I believe Tim would
> need your FSF
> papers to be submitted first.

I guess, we can do that once, I got something to submit ;)

Do you have any ideas how I can paste a board position to a second xboard
window (running as a child process)? (or any of the other questions I mentioned
in the last email)

cheers
       ARUN