xboard-devel

Re: [XBoard-devel] forgot to mention

From: Byrial Jensen
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] forgot to mention
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 13:46:54 +0100

Den 27-02-2012 13:01, h.g. muller skrev:

I added a bit of text to the "about" window in XBoard, to advertise our
home page and the "what's new" section a bit more. Feel free to improve
it ;)

OK, it is good to have those links in the about box.

Indeed.

I have alreay updated the Danish translation (waiting now for translationproject.org before I can submit it), and took the opportunity to also add an e-mail address for error reports against the translation.

If the links later can become clickable, it would be good if also such extra links in translations are handled.

Somehow I don't feel much enthousiasm for doing any of this now
(i.e. before the 4.6.0 release), as it would slow us down again just now

Agreed.