Re: [XForms] Looking for simple example

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] Looking for simple example
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 12:27:22 +0100

Hi Jon,

On Sat, Nov 08, 2014 at 03:44:48AM +0000, jon wrote:
> I like the fdesign editor, at first glance it does not look very
> powerful but after a few hours getting used to it I managed to design a
> quite complex form.

I don't know if you've already noticed that when you want an
array of objects fdesign will allow you also this: all you
need to do is to set something like 'arr[0]', 'arr[1]' as
the object names and fdesign will accept them and create
an array of objects named 'arr' with the appropriate number
of elements.
                      Best regards, Jens