[XForms] Determine Screen Sizes

From: Serge Bromow
Subject: [XForms] Determine Screen Sizes
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 12:07:24 -0500

Hi to All,

Not sure this is an Xforms question but I will put it out there. We are doing more and more work with dual monitors. I have historically used "fl_scrw, fl_scrh" to determine the screen size for the purpose of placing forms, scaling and so on. In my personal case both screens are identical so it is fairly obvious that the width returned by fl_scrw, 3840(x1080) could not be the real size of a known aspect ration so I simply divide by 2 to determine the real size of each screen. More recently people are mixing screen sizes rendering my simple formula mute. I can parse xrandr output to gain the individual screen sizes but was wondering if there is a call in xforms or in X to discover individual monitor sizes?

Serge