xlog-discussion

[Xlog-discussion] xlog 0.5pre available

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] xlog 0.5pre available
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 16:24:54 +0100

Hello Tomi, Stephane and Ted.

Xlog 0.5 is almost done. I have implemented remote data support with
message queues. The last thing I have to do is update the French and
Dutch translations.

Stephane, I think you can take this release as a starting point to start
programming. Version 0.5 will not have any major changes. Callbacks.c
now has all the callbacks for the dialogs. The callbacks for the main
window is in callbacks_<widgetname>.c

Tomi, I have provided a file called sendtoxlog.c in the remote directory.
Read the comments in the file, it should get you started. I will wait
for your comments for the final release.

The pre version is available on http://people.debian.org/~pa3aba/download

Joop PA4TU