xlog-discussion

[Xlog-discussion] Hold your (xlog-) horses

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Hold your (xlog-) horses
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:37:08 +0100

Hello beloved xlog users and developers,

After a discussion with stephane I have to decided to change the message
queue format for xlog. Right now I am using mtype to do message selection.
Doing it this way will introduce a small chance that 2 qso entries will get
mixed up in the log, if they arrive at (almost) the same time.

I will upload version 0.5pre2 in a few days, which will have just one mtype,
with a string like:

version:1\0program:gmfsk\0date:17 Nov 2001\0time:1200\0call:PA0DIN\0name:din

So field separators will be '\0'.

regards,

Joop PA4TU