xlog-discussion

[Xlog-discussion] xlog-1.3 released

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-1.3 released
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:32:18 +0100

I have just release the latest and greatest, see:
http://pg4i.mattsnetwork.co.uk/download/

Changelog:
http://pg4i.mattsnetwork.co.uk/linux/xlog.changelog

In short:
Themeing had to go, sorry. People want fast programs, not programs that
look cute. It's not that bad however, you can now change the log
appearance by changing the default font in the preferences dialog. The
callsign column has a bold font. It looks pretty slick I think.
There are new dialogs for open, import and export. There were many ADIF
fixes, other bugfixes and cleanups.

The AF_INET socket patch by Mike, K6EEP didn't make it. I would like to
take a serious look into adding sockets in the next release, because we
also would like to add a web interface.

As always, report bugs to this list.

Regards,
Joop PG4I