adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] A request for Cirrus

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] A request for Cirrus
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 12:17:47 +0200

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:45 PM, Andrew Phillips<address@hidden> wrote:

Andrew, James,

I like the concept and the artwork. It's quite unique and fitting well
with the setting. Too bad it'll appear late in the game, but given its
potential power that's probably for the better.

> I do like the original design. I think maybe we should keep it in mind in
> case our villian gets into a melee with our plucky protagonist. He should
> have a suitably unpleasant looking weapon to hand.

Hadn't spent any thought on that yet, but I feel this would be a
perfect fit. And it could still become useful afterwards, if the
player decides to go the evil route or finish off the dragon.

Kai