Re: [Adonthell-devel] Environment 'simulation'

From: rgmccallum
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Environment 'simulation'
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 16:30:50 +1200

Sounds like great stuff Kai, it would definately make the game more dynamic
like you said and more interesting for the players. A few games come to mind
with similar type messaging and things, most multiplayer rpgs but even games
like Baldur's gate, where NPC's communicate with each other to some level..
although I'd say its mostly scripted or whatever and not really dynamic at all.
So it sounds like the method you have thought of is well thought out and
probably different from what other games use.

I really wish I could help you guys more, but don't really have enough
experience in programming and are stuck with limited time, as most of you
probably struggle with... when I can though, I would really like to help you
guys out.

Keep up the good work, I was impressed with Adonthell 0.3 and are looking
forward to 0.4 ^_^