Re: [Adonthell-devel] Environment 'simulation'

From: Sasha Kushnirenko
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Environment 'simulation'
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:38:07 +0400

Hi, Kai!

> As usual, please tell me what you think. I won't code this for a while, as
> I am still about porting the event system (I split events into listener
> and event and renamed everything to match the input event code.

I like the idea!  It is surprisingly simple and opens a lot of
possibilities.  How about to use word "ether" instead of "environment"?
Man, one can think of all kinds of encrypted messages, muticasts and other
nework staff passing around :) Or paralel universes where only selected
onces can pass messages around.

> Hope I have motivated some of you to do some coding too. Would be cool! I
> definately plan to do some more coding, at least on the weekends.

Do you have some kind of work-list which is a guideline for porting.
Porting is tedious and sometimes boring, so you can share it with others :)

Sasha.