Re: [Adonthell-devel] v0.4 event system

From: ksterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] v0.4 event system
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:22:45 +0200

----- Originalnachricht -----
Von: Sasha Kushnirenko <address@hidden>
Datum: Freitag, 23. April 2004, 13:44
Betreff: Re: [Adonthell-devel] v0.4 event system

> Hi,
>
> I tried to compile what is in CVS and got an error:
>
> g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../libltdl
> -DPKGLIBDIR=\"/usr/local/lib/adonthell\" -g -Wall -fno-exceptions -
> fno-rtti
> -I../../src/ -c diskio.cc -Wp,-MD,.deps/libadonthell_base_la-
> diskio.TPlo-fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libadonthell_base_la-diskio.lo
> In file included from ../../src/base/diskio.h:32,
>                 from diskio.cc:29:
> ../../src/base/flat.h: In method `void
> base::flat::put_uint16(const string
> &, const short unsigned int &)':
> ../../src/base/flat.h:136: implicit declaration of function `int
> base::Swap16(...)'
>
> Given the status of CVS should one try to chase those down, or
> youalreadyhave some changes you are not able to commit?

If you have the time, feel free to fix them. As I don't have any linux box
around at present, my fixes might not really work, even if I could commit them.
;-)

However, worry not as I have probably found a solution. I'll borrow the
company's USB memory stick  to bring stuff into office and commit from there.
Unfortunately, the guy who is handing out the sticks has already finished work
for today. :/

But I should be able to commit next week!

Kai