Re: [Adonthell-devel] Dlgedit: Idea for modular dialogues design

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Dlgedit: Idea for modular dialogues design
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 16:19:13 -0500

My apologies for not answering this sooner. I have read it and do mean
to comment. I can't comment at length while at work, but I'll try to
do so tonight.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around your idea, Kai, but I'll try
sketching it out on paper this evening. If it helps, and I can find a
way to digitize the sketches (graphviz might work well), I'll try to
attach the graphs to my reply.

Andrew