Re: [Adonthell-devel] Back to coding in earnest

From: Josh Glover
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Back to coding in earnest
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 00:48:22 +0100

On 6 June 2010 19:30, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> I assume everyone else is busy with other more important stuff, but if
> not let me know. There's always a way to help :-).

I'm still around as well, though my cycles post-vacation have been
consumed with looking for a job. :-/

I think the XBox port will take quite awhile, so it is probably better
for me to work on some of the things that will actually help us get
0.4 done and the next demo out. I should have some free coding time
coming up, so if you want to point me at anything I can dive into,
I'll see what I can do.

--
Cheers,
Josh