Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Back to coding in earnest

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Back to coding in earnest
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 20:36:31 +0200

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 7:13 PM, Frederico Cerveira
<address@hidden> wrote:

> I will continue developing the pathfinding stuff. Make the path_test.cc work
> on the Redwyne Inn map, some bug fixes and make it work in 3D (walk up/down
> stairs, etc).

Great to hear that :-). The pathfinding had me a bit worried, but I
was hoping that it would work out for the Waste's Edge remake at
least. Much appreciated that you'll continue to work on it!

Can't remember the last time when there were three developers willing
to slave away under my cruel and harsh regim ^H^H^H *ahem*. Puts on
innocent smile.

Now if we could catch us an artist or two ...

Kai