Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Back to coding in earnest

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Back to coding in earnest
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 21:21:13 +0200

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 8:40 PM, Joseph Toscano <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm not a visual artist, but I am going to take this opportunity to remind
> you guys that I am still here and available for writing new music for any
> upcoming releases of Adonthell. I've been lurking here since Waste's Edge was
> released. ;)

I've been counting on that :-). Too bad things go slow, 'cause I'd
love to hear more of your music. But the time will come ...

As for visual artists, I should probably take a couple screens and
character gfx to some artsy places once again and see if I can attract
somebody. Shouldn't hurt doing this once a year or so.

Kai