[Adonthell-devel] Re: Renderer updates

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Renderer updates
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 21:53:00 +0200

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 4:51 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> Didn't spend too much time on fixing up the rendering, but there's
> some code changes to commit. I will have to go about it more
> methodically. Write test cases for all possible ways two tiles can
> intersect. Will keep you updated.

As of yesterday, I think I have things in place now. There's still a
small issue when going down the stairs, but I believe this can be
fixed by changing the map slightly in that place. I also have yet to
convert the clay and wood wall corner tiles to fix issues with those.
Stone wall tiles are done already.

Thought I could spend some time on that conversion today, but instead
I went to look for artist(s) to help with the character sprites and
Dun Barethsol graphics:

http://www.wayofthepixel.net/pixelation/index.php?topic=10512.0

It's basically a rehash of last year's post, with some additional
information and screenshots. Will probably try some other places as
well. If you know of one that'd be worth posting, please let me know.
Same goes if you think the wording could be improved.

Kai