Re: [Adonthell-devel] Loading / Saving

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Loading / Saving
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 21:40:25 +0100

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 10:06 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> Probably going to work on saving screenshot next. Also going to do
> some memory leak checks.

After a couple days of memory leak hunting, finally implemented the
screenshot functionality. Unlike the code in worldtest, which simply
saves the actual screen surface, the screenshot will only contain the
mapview and is independent from the actual siize of the screen.

Next I'll re-implement the v0.3 loading & saving UI, which required
having the screenshot in place. This will also show how well the gui
system copes with nested layouts.

I am also needing functionality to scale the screenshot down. So far
we only have the ability to scale graphics up, but I think I can just
grab the code from v0.3 to do the other way round. Would have done it
today, but it needs to be added to all the graphics backends (sdl,
sdl2, gtk+) and I was too lazy for that.

Kai