Re: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell Japanese Translation

From: Agro Rachmatullah
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell Japanese Translation
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:03:58 +0700

Hello,

The only thing that comes to my mind is a RPG specifically written to
learn Japanese, but I guess you already found that:
http://happypenguin.org/show?Project%20LRNJ%3A%20Slime%20Forest

Yes, I've found that game before, and from happypenguin also :).
Unfortunately that's not exactly what I am searching for. A game that
specifically teaches Japanese and a game that uses Japanese (as
intended for natives) are quite different beasts :). And more
importantly, uhm, the level of Japanese taught in that game is below
my current ability so I'm looking for something more challenging.

But thanks anyway :)

Agro