[Adonthell-general] Rules suggestion

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Rules suggestion
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 00:05:27 -0500

In working on charedit, and playing with the pre-release demo, I realized that there's one potentially important property that we've left out of our rule set until now: movement speed. The demo appears to use it and some special abilities would explicitly impact it, but we've never had anything in the rules themselves about it. I'd like to add it and think because it is most closely related to agility, it should be dependent on the character's agility score.

Andrew