Re: [Adonthell-general] SRPMS for Adonthell and Waste's Edge

From: Mathieu Bridon
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] SRPMS for Adonthell and Waste's Edge
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:53:35 +0100

> The change would have to be made to adonthell/src/nls.cc line 43.
> Instead of std::string location = myconfig.gamedir + "/locale";
> it would be
>    std::string location = "/usr/share/locale";
> in your case.
>
> Then, in wastesedge/po/Makefile.in.in, replace line 25
>     datadir = @gamedatadir@
> with
>     datadir = ${prefix}/share
>
> That's simple and works for your special case, whereas a general fix
> would be complicated and would require testing across multiple
> platforms.
Yeah, I thought it would be a complicated fix for general dist. And the
reason for keeping it like that seems totally valid to me.

Thanks for the patch, I would never have figured this out alone.

It works, with the translation and all. :)

There's only one thing left that is bugging me: the adonthell-debuginfo
package doesn't depend on the adonthell package... -_-'

I'll try to resolve that and then I'll upload them again.

Mathieu