Re: [Adonthell-general] SRPMS for Adonthell and Waste's Edge

From: Mathieu Bridon
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] SRPMS for Adonthell and Waste's Edge
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 21:58:15 +0100

Le Thu, 21 Feb 2008 21:33:08 +0100,
"Kai Sterker" <address@hidden> a écrit :

> On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 5:22 PM, Mathieu Bridon
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Thanks! :-)
>
> >  Here are the RPMs:
> >  http://dl.free.fr/mOKHrTn8B/adonthell-0.3.4-0.2.fc8.i386.rpm
> >  http://dl.free.fr/dsFEq7gZu/wastesedge-0.3.4-0.2.fc8.noarch.rpm
>
> They are uploaded to
> http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/adonthell/ Could you
> please test, if they still work correctly?
>
> I am a bit puzzled by the size of the adonthell RPM though. What's in
> there that makes it 11MB? Previous RPMs were about 500kB ...
I included the HTML doc of the API. I didn't see it was *that*
huge... So making a separate RPM really makes sense.

I'm still working on it in fact, as the desktop file is not included in
the version I uploaded, so it doesn't appear in the menus. It's kinda
more complicated than I thought to include it when it's not in the
dist...

They work, as I used them to install the game and play it :)

But it might be good to wait a little before making an announcement, as
I keep receiving comments on IRC about how to improve them.

Mathieu