anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Re: ARDB

From: Karl George Schaefer
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Re: ARDB
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:13:30 -0500

Francois,

I'm happy to help, as well. C++ is not my strong-suit (I'm a child of the Java generation), but I can do it. I took a brief look at the code yesterday. It seems pretty straight-forward. The wxWindows stuff is new to me and I haven't actually downloaded the CVS tree to attempt a compile yet.

And, yeah, I wasn't going to be the first to poke my head out, but now that you've broken the ice Ankur...

Karl