anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Re: ARDB

From: Jussi Hattara
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Re: ARDB
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:57:07 +0200

I wrote earlier, but just noticed that the mail accidentally
went to just Graham.

My name is Jussi. I study information technology in a polytechnic
and should graduate by christmas. I have lots of experience with
html and php and moderate experience with java and mysql. I've also
programmed some small stuff with C++ and I'm quite fluent in
programming languages on general.

I could try to help with the little time I have. Maybe I'll get
more of it when the school ends. My Savannah account is jhattara.

-----
Jussi Hattara
http://www.tenerdo.org/